Fan zones Warsaw 2018. Where will you watch the 2018 World Cup?
Warsaw Fan Zone
The 21st FIFA World Cup will take place this year in Russia. The first match of the championships will be played on 14 June in Moscow. 19 June Polish national team will play a group stage match with Senegal, 24 on June with Colombia and then 28 on June with Japan.
Zabiwak's wolf became the official mascot of the championships.
On the occasion of this event in Warsaw, seven district fan zones will be built.
- Bemowo - Amphitheater them. Michael Jackson, ul. Raginisa - program - click
- Bielany - Bielański Serek (area at the Słodowiec metro station) - program - click
- Targówek - Park Bródnowski - program - click
- Praga-Południe - at the Promenada Shopping Center - program - click
- Downtown - next to the Palace of Culture and Science (from the side of Aleje Jerozolimskie),
- Ursynów - programKopa Cwila - click
- Wola - Amphitheater in Park Sowińskiego / programMoczydło Park - click
In most zones, Warsaw fans will be able to watch not only all the white and red group matches, but also the knockout stage. Detailed schedules for the operation of individual fan zones will be provided soon.
In addition to the great emotions associated with the white-and-red struggles, in all zones for visiting residents and tourists will wait additional attractions - games, contests with prizes, animations and various types of games aimed at the youngest fans. For the hungry not only football impressions will also be prepared catering outlets with snacks and drinks.
source: UM Warsaw
List of other fan zones in Warsaw
Emotions Zone Lotos on Prague North - click
Fan Zone on European Square - click
National Fan Zone on PGE National - click
Wawer Fan Zone - Terrace in the garden DoubleTree by Hilton Warsaw - click
LOLEK Sport – Pole Mokotowskie - click