Top 10 Warsaw Attractions
1. Old Town and Royal Castle, every Sunday free entrance
Warsaw's Old Town. Jazz in the Old Town. In winter you can ice skate, eat delicious waffles or enjoy a mulled wine. Restaurants located in the Old Town offer great Polish cuisine.
2. National Museum, every Tuesday free entrance
The museum contains a collection of modern antiquities.
National Museum presents works of art at numerous temporary exhibitions.
3. Royal Łazienki Park, every Thursday free entance to all buldings inside
Established in the 18th century Royal Baths are a place for many cultural events, as well as for events.
4. Warsaw University Library -Roof top garden, Free entrance
The biggest attraction of BUW is the garden on the rooftop of the building, which is the most beautiful roof gardens in Europe.
In summer, open from 8.00 - 20.00.
5. Musuem of History of Polish Jews, every Thursday free entance
The permanent exhibition opened in 2014 shows 1,000 years of coexistence of the Polish and Jewish. You need it at least 2 hours to see what is really big and well prepared.
6. Warsaw Uprising Museum, every Sunday free entrance
Opened in 2004 the museum pays tribute to all those who died and died for their country's independence. Housed in a former tramway power station, the modern museum guides through interactive displays, video footage and photographs.
7. Zachęta National Art Gallery, Every Thursday free entance
Zachęta is one of the oldest showrooms in Poland. The building was erected in the years by 1898-1900 according to a design by Stefan Szyller.
The Gallery also take place lectures, symposia, book launches, meetings with artists, cinema screenings, concerts.
8. Wilanów Palace Museum, every Sunday free entrance
Palace in Wialnów is the summer residence of King Jan III Sobieski. It is an excellent representation of the European Baroque. The palace is surrounded by a grandiose, two level. Italian garden and a romantic park in English style. The former stables house of the Poster Museum.
9. Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw, all days free entrance
Brand new and Actively operating, the museum Focuses on the latest trends in the art of the 20th century and contemporary times.
10. Frederic Chopin Musuem, every Sunday free entrance
F is the best known resident of Warsaw. He spent the first 20 his life in the city. Here he studied music, learned about the society and gave his first concerts. Walking around the streets of Warsaw.
The map of Top 10 places to visit in Warsaw